(MUST TRY) Superfine Nano Facial Towel

Superfine Nano Facial Towel 

Attached Image Attached Image 


RM5.00 ONLY!!!



Size : 24 x 24cm

❤ Made using superfine nanometer materials which are 250 times thinner than a hair strand.
❤ Able to penetrate pores while cleaning face.
❤ Said to be able to remove blackheads as well.



TESTIMONIAL


 i wan write the comment for Superfine Nano Face Towel

so far me, my bro and my cousin try tis towel already.

this towel look like normal towel but it work great. thumbup.gif
after clean my face and use this wipe over my face.
the towel can visible seen dark which is dirt from my face. rclxms.gif
and my face also tone after using this towel without using the cucumber toner. rclxm9.gif
feel great.. 

and for my cousin which is fat size and the neck is black. sweat.gif sweat.gif 

this towel really work for her and can c the whole towel from white to black. shocking.gif
this towel really great and i will order from you soon

QUOTE(andrienne @ Feb 3 2009, 11:36 PM)

i already used the microfibre cloth and it could still wipe off dirt from my neck

 and under chin area even when i have already used my grainy cleansing gel to

 remove makeup and after cleaning it the second time with normal cleanser. 

now i realise how 'dirty' i have been -.-""

QUOTE(patches @ Feb 5 2009, 06:49 PM)

Superfine nano cloth

My rating? 9 out of 10! It's SUPERB, AFFORDABLE, & FABULOUS! I wore super 

heavy make up today and suffered open pores with dirt inside (eew!). One swipe 

of the cloth really took off the disgusting stuff in my pores, leaving it clean.

 Really worth buying. smile.gif I recommend!


Quote(bearer of truth @ Jun 4 2009, 03:04 AM)

superfine nano face towel- somehow ^^... i can't see the effect,

but a friend who use it can see is really effective in removing dirt n oil from face O_O..
Quote(lolly4baby @ Jun 14 2009, 03:30 PM)


ady use my nano towel.
.
and suddenly i feel like im snow white..

i feel "putih"..   :hyper: 

and my pores just gone with the wind..
Quote=(alyssa_cha @ May 4 2010, 11:08 PM)

hi, just receive ur items today in good condition :)

and i just wanna give my review for superfine nano face towel..it really works! 

my sister loves it! 

her face is full or acne...when she used the towel, the towel immediately turns 

brown. 

now her face feel super clean! hahaha. thank you for the product :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...