Mistine Professional BB Brightening Body Lotion








MISTINE BB BRIGHTENING BODY LOTION


RM16 -150ml



Pos laju RM6 (WM), RM9 (EM)


Mistine BB Brightening Body Lotion new model will help your skin look clear transparent body. Smooth and essentially immediately. Jacobsen implementation techniques on the art camouflage face to body. Along and help merge the skin perfectly. Enhance the skin with a healthy complement to your skin, more body without pain, low risk does not need to be inject able accelerate white. The success of the skin surface to body

~ A protective skin-lightening fluid to shields against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays, pigment discolorations and premature aging due to environmental exposure

~ not just foundations, but the slick surface Olchaen protect the skin from sunlight
~ hide wrinkles and dark spots and dark melancholy
~ skin silky white body look like a natural crystal clear
~ to maintain healthy skin
~ Olchaen to permeate the skin faster. Not dirty clothes
~ toning the skin to reveal soft crystal clear healthy skin with the Korean celebritie



TESTIMONIAL


The Mistine Professional BB Brightening Body Lotion comes in a very pretty light pearl pink bottle and contains 150ml (I think there are other sizes available, too). It smells really nice, a fresh fruity scent which also lingers for a good amount of time.
Overall a cute and good body lotion with a lovely smell. It´s not overly outstanding or special though but I think I would repurchase this.
However Mistine has so many nice lotions to try out I´d probably buy other things first.



I'm so interested in buying this too! I really needed something to lighten up my arms and hands because I always forget to put ss on them in the summer :/ Now my face is way whiter than the rest of my body T-T But I'm sad that it didn't really make a difference and turned out to be a regular lotion :/





i should probably try this...my arms and chest/body is a shade darker than my face because i would put ss only on face/neck and forget to put ss on my arms -_-;;;



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...